Participation in building progress planning; Producing and submitting Requests for resources (human resources, machinery, working tools, material); Participation in coordination of subcontractors’ activities and quality control of the completed works; Measuring all completed works and account control, keeping measurement book and producing an account for completed works; Blueprint management; Documenting all the work processes and archiving building site documentation; Preparing the documentation for technical inspection of buildings; Archiving building site documentation.
- High school diploma – course of study: construction technician,
- At least 5 years of working experience in a matching job position on building construction projects,
- Experience and technical knowledge pertaining to implementation of all phases of work,
- Good communication skills and proclivity towards teamwork,
- Accuracy, systematicness and organization, ability to work autonomously,
- Active knowledge of English,
- Active computer knowledge (MS Office, MS Outlook, AutoCAD),
- Driving license – category B,
- Willingness to work in the field.