Management of workers at the construction site; management, coordination and control of subcontractors; quality control and formulation of design details; receiving ordered goods and required services; performance appraisal of the workers at the construction site; supervision and management of construction equipment ; supervision and control of safety at work, and maintaining an orderly constrction site.
- High school -construction course, KV (qualified worker) SSS (high school education) VKV (highly qualified worker) - accredited master status in the field of construction,
- At least 5 years work experience in the positions listed above at construction sites,
- Experience and technical knowledge in all stages of construction work,
- Good communication skills and a teamwork orientation,
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of safety measures and their implementation.
- A 'b' category driving licence
- Willingness to be thoroughly involved in field work.