CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
Independent managing of a building construction site; Execution and documentation of the contracted construction – preparation, realization and monitoring of the organizational, time and financial plans of construction site; Realization of works with company’s resources or with subcontractors; Organization and control of the work execution as to deadlines, quality and expenses; Keeping a construction site diary and measurement book; Calculation and account control of subcontracted works.
- Sc. or B.Sc.(Civil Engineering Associate) in Civil Engineering,
- Licence exam for works in regional planning and civil engineering,
- At least 5 years of work experience in construction site management for building construction
- Organizational skills and independent decision making,
- Ability to fulfil tasks without help, perseverance and commitment to completing tasks,
- Managerial skills in all phases of work,
- Active knowledge of English,
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, MS Outlook, Autocad, MS Project),
- Driving licence: category B,
- Willingness to do field work.