DESIGNER – GRADUATED CIVIL ENGINEER
Project design of technology of work construction and work organisation; project production of all surfaces (creating detailed drawings, sketches and plans, specifications of elements and materials); preparation of plans and project scaffolding; structural estimate and design plan.
- Graduated Civil Engineer, (university degree in construction course).
- Authorised Civil Engineer,
- Operational experience in implementating building projects, experience in project design and structural estimates,
- Ability to work independently , persistence and commitment in achieving the set goals,
- Fluent English,
- Computer literate and expertise in software design solutions (MS Office, MS Outlook, Autocad and other structural estimates solutions)
- A' b' category driving license